Xcode for Designers: Create iOS Apps in 5 Days - 70% off!
Through 25 video lessons, designers will learn how to master Xcode and start creating native iOS apps. You'll learn the ins and outs of Xcode 6's interface, as well as everything from variables to strings to functions. You'll use live data from an external library and even receive necessary source files to go along with these classes. Jump on this deal now, though, because for a limited time only, you can save 70% off the regular price of Xcode for Designers!
- In just 5 days, you can learn how to create native iOS apps.
- 29 lessons, containing 25 incredibly detailed videos will help you master Xcode.
- Discover how to create prototypes for your apps using simple storyboards.
- Learn how to export your assets into Xcode from other programs like Sketch or Photoshop.
- Identify the appropriate resolution for your designs.
- Build two actual working apps: one that uses code, and one that doesn't.
- Get to the bottom of Xcode 6's interface, learning all of its quirks.
- Understand the most important elements of code including variables, operators, strings, collections, conditionals, loops, functions, objects and classes.
- Without having to compile a thing, you can see how Playgrounds will give you super fast feedback on your Swift code.
- Work with real live data by connecting your app to an external library.
- Master this course and you will master the building of interfaces.
- Necessary source files are included to help you follow along each lesson.
Designing for iOS? Get onto this. It's really well put together. There's a huge amount of content here that's clear and easy to get around." - David McKinney, iOS Developer at Product Hunt
"After struggling to make apps in Xcode and Android Studio, I created a basic Swift app in minutes with Xcode for Designers." - Paul Stamatiou, Designer at Twitter
"I’ve tried a lot of the well-known resources. None anticipated my questions as well as this course. It's already improved how I communicate with engineers." - Stephanie Engle, Marketing Intern at Secret
Normally, Xcode for Designers sells for $129, but for a limited time only, you can get this unbelievable course for only $39! That's a savings of 70% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start learning today!
- You will receive a coupon code, after completing your purchase, to register at the vendor's website.
- You will need a Mac that has Mac OS X Mavericks or later installed as well as Xcode 6 (which is free to download).
- The videos are available as a streaming content and are also downloadable. They can be watched indefinitely.
- One registration per person.
- Backed by our 30 day satisfaction money-back guarantee.