LAST DAY: Woodford Bourne PRO Family of 18 Vintage Grotesque-Style Fonts - only $15!
Give your latest project a real iconic feel with this wonderful Mighty Deal from Paulo Goode! Inspired by stone cast letters from 19th century buildings in Ireland, Woodford Bourne PRO features 9 weights, each in regular and italics styles, totalling some 18 different fonts! You'll get more than 1,000 glyphs per font including Small Caps, Petite Caps, Catchwords and more.
- Exclusive! Grab a deal that is only available here at Mighty Deals!
- Gorgeous typeface inspired by iconic stone cast letters from the facades of 19th century Woodford, Bourne & Co. buildings in Cork City, Ireland.
- Take home more than 1000 different glyphs per font in 1 massive deal.
- Each font comes in Roman and Italic styles, with 9 unique weights apiece: Thin, ExtraLight, Light, Regular, Medium, SemiBold, Bold, Black and Ultra.
- This versatile set lets you use the default contemporary character set or a simple switch to vintage style with stylistic sets.
- Bonus features include Underlined Caps, Small Caps, Petite Caps, Catchwords and Discrectionary Ligatures.
- Speak your mind with a full European character set.
Normally, the Woodford Bourne PRO set sells for $120, but today is the LAST DAY that you can get all 18 fonts for only $15! That's a savings of 87% off the regular price. OR get both the Desktop + Webfonts together for only $22!
Click the BUY NOW button to bring home a new font family today.
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, woff and .woff2 formats.
- You may use Woodford Bourne PRO for personal or commercial use. You can install Woodford Bourne PRO (desktop version) on a single computer, but can be used in multiple projects. You can use Woodford Bourne PRO on its own, or as part of a new work.
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale. Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free). Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
- See the Webfont license