Web Development Masterclass: 100s of Tutorials, 20 Unique Sections - only $17!
Now you can learn everything there is about building and maintaining websites with this super info-packed Mighty Deals Exclusive: Web Development Masterclass! In 20 different sections, this online video tutorial covers everything from teaching you the latest scripting languages to walking you through the installation and administration of everything from LAMP stack to test servers. Best of all, you'll learn at your own pace with a lifetime to soak it all in.
- Learn everything you need to know to master Web Development.
- Tackle the latest scripting languages:
- Master setup and installations - domain name registration, nameserver and DNS Zone Files configurations, Ubuntu on a Virtual Machine, MAMP for Mac and more!
- Create unique animations, validation algorithms, testing servers, disk backups and so much more.
- Install and administer key components such as LAMP Stack, MySQL databases, Security Settings, a remote server using PuTTY and more.
Navigating the Course Interface:
"I took this course to learn more about jQuery. They teach a lot of nice effects and animations. Very happy I took the training." - Gary Pope
"This course is very well-rounded. It covers all the important concepts relevant to web development. I heard about this course through one of my co-workers. We are both very happy with the training." - Neal Matthews
"I had a great time with this course. The project in the last section was exactly what I was looking for. If you are interested in learning more about AJAX development, take the course!" - Steve Cain
This invaluable course normally sells for $299, but for a limited time only, you can get this career-building Web Development Masterclass for a mere $17! That's a whopping 94% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start learning today!
- After completing your purchase, you will be provided with a coupon code to register at the vendor's website, to gain lifetime access to the masterclass.
- Includes full support from instructors.
- The course is compatible with MAC and PC users. All required software downloads are free.
- Some basic computer knowledge is required (creating files/folders, installing programs etc).
- Lectures are recorded in HD and must be streamed - requires stable internet connection.
- The course is licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.