Laura Worthington's Industrial Typeface Voltage - only $9!
Reach back to the Industrial Age, full of big, bold words and cars! The Voltage Font Family by Laura Worthington offers up a practical typeface that's both assertive yet down to earth. Loaded with hundreds of OpenType Features from swashes to ligatures, this is one charged-up font family that you won't want to miss out on.
- Another powerfully unique script font from Laura Worthington.
- Hearkens back to the metal lettering on automobiles of yesteryear.
- 3 weights - Light, Regular and Bold.
- 100s of extras - Swashes, Alternates, Ligatures, Variations, Fractions, Superscript, Stylistic Sets, Ornaments, etc.
- Ideal font choice for headlines, logos, subheads, and pull quotes.
Normally, this bold, straight-forward font sells for $35, but for a limited time only, you can get the full Voltage Font Family for just $9! That's a 74% savings off the regular price. OR get BOTH the Desktop + Web fonts together for only $15!
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your desired version and get charged up today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- May be used for both personal and commercial projects, for yourself or on behalf of your clients. May may be used for printed projects, in a logo, or a website. See the full license.
- Desktop font files are supplied in both .otf and .ttf formats and include the standard Latin Western alphabet. The Web fonts include the basic Western language character set, however they do not inlclude the complete set of accented characters. The web fonts do not include any OpenType features.
- Note: Some of the OpenType features are only supported by Adobe CS InDesign, Illustrator and Quark XPress 7.0 and later, however, even without these programs you may still access all of the characters through your operating system's Character Viewer software which is standard on both Windows and Mac.
- May be installed on up to five devices owned by a single user. You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer or other redistribution.