Hermes Monoline Calligraphy Font - only $4!
Hermes is an elegant calligraphy font with unique dancing lines to give it a very natural feel. With OpenType features and multiple languages, you can mix and match styles to find the perfect combination. Create everything from logos to wedding invitations for yourself or your clients.
- Handmade calligraphy font, with natural writing style.
- OpenType features include ligatures, stylistic alternates, swashes.
- Multilingual support. Languages supported: Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Estonian,French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Romanian, Scottish Gaelic, Slovak, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, English, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh. Basically, all european languages that are based on latin alphabet.
- Great font to consider for logos, wedding invitations, T-shirts, letterhead, signs, labels, posters and more.
- Extended license allows for unlimited personal and commercial use.
Normally, this stylish typeface sells for $11, but for a limited time only, you can get Hermes for only $4! Or pay just $7 to get both the desktop and Web fonts.
Click the BUY NOW button to take Hermes home tonight!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The Desktop files come as .otf and .ttf files.
- This font can be used for both commercial and personal purposes.
- You are not allowed to sell or share any of the font files (even for free).