Focus Your Creative Direction with the Beautiful Book of Ideas - only $19!
Feeling uninspired lately? Hitting a creative roadblock? Recharge your creativity with Radim Malinic's beautiful Book of Ideas. This full-color 256-page printed journal features 42 chapters offering advice and inspiration on work, creativity and your mind. Based on the creative director's successful career of highly creative projects, you'll get advice on everything from finding happiness with your own work to breaking through those stubborn creative blocks.
- Learn by example in this inspiring creative journal that measures 148x210mm.
- Dive in to this 256-page paperback chock full of full-color images.
- Expand your designer juices with 42 chapters discussing work, creativity and mind.
- This insightful work is a compilation of various ideas and advice from the single mind of creative director and designer Radim Malinic.
- Book of Ideas truly lives up to its name by sharing advice on everything from inspiration to inbox control, facing your fears, finding happiness in your work, the art of self-promotion and how to beat that stubborn creative block.
- This beautiful printed book is embraced in a velvet soft touch laminate, complete with a bronze foiled cover.
- Printed and bound in the UK, the Book of Ideas ships worldwide.
Normally this terrific tome sells for $27, but for a limited time only, you can get the creatively packed Book of Ideas for only $19! That's a savings of 30% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to get creative today.
- Ships worldwide. Shipping fees are: UK $7, EU $10, USA/CAN/Rest of the World $14. The shipping fees are fixed per order, the shipping cost does not increase with extra items.
- You will need to supply your shipping address, after completing your purchase.
- For orders outside UK please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.