365 Days of Creativity - only $17!
Do you want to develop a broad creative skill set across software, traditional and theory related skills? The 365 Days of Creativity course will teach you something new every single day for a year...The format is brand new and will provide you with the ultimate creative challenge and a different kind of learning experience.
- The course is broken down into weekly sections. Each section contains seven lessons and each with a video tutorial. Each video is made up of a one-minute tutorial, followed by an extended commentary from the YES team who talk more about the technique.
- Many of these tutorials are accompanied by a downloadable working file created directly by one of the instructors. You can use this to see how they have created the work produced in the one-minute tutorials.
- Finally, there is a creative assignment for every chapter/month. These have been created to test out your new skills and ensure you start to produce brand new creative work.
- Resources: 35+ Hours of video content, 365 Creative Projects, 12 Creative Assignments, 400+ Downloadable working files!
About Your Instructor:
Martin Perhiniak is a Certified Adobe Design Master and Instructor, and an incredibly talented teacher and one of the most popular author on Tuts+ Network. He has been teaching Adobe applications for several years in classrooms, online courses, seminars and shows around the World. Martin has worked as a designer with companies like Disney, Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, Sony Pictures, Mattel, and DC Comics. He feels it his mission to share his insights of the design industry and its latest trends with beginners and creative professionals around the World.
This might be the best money I've spent beside the other classes by Martin Perhiniak. So many helpful things I wasn't even aware of or re-discovered. This is by far the most inspirational workshop I've seen so far. - Wolfgang Ohlig
Precious! I have learned so much during your courses, thank you so much for that :-) Love the style and how transparent everything is explained During the course is easy to smoothly follow directions and learn smart ways to manoeuvre and simplify your work in graphic projects. - Katarzyna
Martin and his team do a great job of presenting and instructing in the use of Adobe CC for creative ideas. - Duane Schultz
Normally, this course sells for $97, but for a limited time only, you can get 365 Days of Creativity Course for only $17!. That's an 82% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start learning today!
- You will receive unlimited access to course content without an expiry date.
- Video lessons can only be accessed online.
- The course includes downloadable Exercise Files and Study Guide PDFs.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android. No software included.
- Course completion certificate included.
- The deal doesn't include software (Illustrator CC is recommended to complete the course).