This deal has expired but you can still find lots of awesome Courses deals below:
LAST DAY: Beginner's Guide to Building WordPress Plugins - only $29!
71% You save
If you're a programmer, you're certainly familiar with WordPress. The powerful, open-source Content Management System is one of the leading tools used by bloggers to create their own sites.
Besides its ease of use, one of the main reason people love WordPress so much is that there are a ton of entertaining and highly useful plugins available. Sure they're awesome and simple to install for the user, but have you ever tried to make a plugin yourself?
If you've always had the desire but not the knowledge, then keep reading because this Mighty Deal from Zenva for the online video course WordPress Plugin Development for Beginners will teach you everything you need to know in order to create fully functional WordPress Plugin.
WordPress Plugin Development for Beginners Highlights:
- Video Lessons
You'll learn how to create WordPress Plugins through the best teaching method available: watching and doing. Zenva and Super Colegio founder Pablo Farias Navarro headlines these tutorials and will show you every step necessary to put together your own WordPress Plugins.
- Work at Your Own Pace
Tutorials are available online, so you can access them any time you want. There's no specific days or times that you need to log in to view them. This way you can learn at your own pace, repeat lessons or parts of lessons if you need further clarification.
- Perfect for Beginners
No previous WordPress knowledge is necessary at all. It's highly recommend that you have a good grasp of Web development as well as a good basic knowledge of PHP and MYSQL.
- Hands-On Learning
Besides watching how to put a plugin together, you'll also learn by doing. Coinciding with the online video tutorials are a number of downloadable pieces that you can access and use as examples, as well as play around with by participating in some live coding.
- 8 Plugins
The entire course will walk and talk you through the creation of 8 functional WordPress Plugins. By building all of these plugins, you'll learn how to handle a wide range of coding topics including:
- The basic structure and life cycle of a WordPress Plugin.
- Using filters and actions to make your code execute at the right moment.
- Accessing posts through The Loop.
- Creating your own shortcodes, so users of your plugin can easily activate it with just a super simple line of code.
- How to add custom metadata to posts and users.
- Widget creation from scratch.
- Dashboard widgets.
- How to create admin pages with global settings.
- Task scheduling with Cron.
This educational Mighty Deal normally sells for $99, but today is the LAST DAY that you can gain the knowledge to build your own WordPress Plugins for just $29! That's a savings of roughly 70%! Talk about your scholarships!
- After completing your purchase, you will receive a coupon code which will give you access to this course on the Udemy.com website.
- The videos in this course are streaming (they are not downloadable). You will need an Internet connection to view the videos online.
- You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, whenever you wish.
- This course comes with a 30 day satisfaction money back guarantee.
- Membership is per person and is not transferrable.