This deal has expired but you can still find lots of awesome Fonts deals below:
LAST DAY! MightyDeals Exclusive: New Thirsty Soft Font Family
- only $9!
82% You save
If you remember the amazing energetic Thirsty Script font from Yellow Design Studio, you'll certainly want to check this deal out! Not only is Mighty Deals bringing the savings… but we're also bringing you the EXCLUSIVE first chance to own the new Thirsty Soft Font Family!
A softer and warmer companion to Thirsty Script, this new Thirsty Soft Font Family features 6 different weights, dozens of languages and a variety of stylistic alternates. Act fast though, because today is the LAST DAY that you can save 80% off the regular price. And you can ONLY GET IT HERE!
Thirsty Soft Font Family Highlights:
- Softer, Warmer Version of Thirsty Script
You loved Yellow Design Studio's Thirsty Script, with its caffeinated style and sharp edges. Well, now meet its rounder, warmer, softer and extra-vintage sister Thirsty Soft! It's practically exploding with so much friendliness, you probably want to hug it. But you can't. Because it's a font.
- Only Available at Mighty Deals
This gorgeous new font is not for sale anywhere else. Nope. Not a single other website is selling it yet. For a limited time only, you won't just get to save big on the price, but you'll also only be able to get Thirsty Soft exclusively here at Mighty Deals!
- 6 Different Weights
Your purchase of Thirsty Soft gets you all 6 of the family's different weights. There's everything from Light to Black, so you'll have half a dozen different fonts to play with on your latest project.
- Multiple Language Support
Going global? Not to worry! Thirsty Soft supports loads of different languages including: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bemba, Bosnian, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Ganda, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kinyarwanda, Luo, Malagasy, Malay, Manx, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Romansh, Sango, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, and Zulu.
- Additional Coolness
With Thirsty Soft, you'll also get loads of options and features to work with. Besides offering some more traditional stem alternates, the Thirsty Soft family also includes a number of bonus alternates including squared off stems for a more traditional feel (accessed using the Swash feature) Stylistic Alternates that add a touch of extra flair, and some unique ligatures. The alternates can be accessed through OpenType savvy applications, such as (InDesign, Illustrator, Quark, etc).
- Choose Your Format
Thirsty Soft is available in both Desktop and Webfonts versions. Webfonts come delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats. Desktop font files are provided in .otf format and are compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Thirsty Soft Font Family will be priced normally at $49 (for the Desktop version), but today is the LAST DAY that you can get this font EXCLUSIVELY at Mighty Deals for the special intro price of only $9! That's an 80% savings off the regular price! OR get both the Desktop and Web Font versions together for just $14!
Also, if you'd like to embed Thirsty Soft in a mobile app, you can purchase the Mobile App license for just $90 instead of the regular price of $390! The mobile app license includes both the Desktop + Web fonts.
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your preferred version and be the first kid on the block to own this fantastic font!
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- Desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac.
- The alternate characters can be accessed in applications with OpenType support (InDesign, Illustrator, Quark, etc.) or through third party applications such as PopChar.
- The Web fonts do not contain any of the OpenType alternate character features.
- May be used for personal or commercial projects.
- Desktop fonts may be used to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- Desktop fonts may be used to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
- Desktop fonts may be used to create an EPS file, such as a logo, which may be delivered to a client, provided that the font is converted to outlines and no longer editable.
- Webfont license allows up to 500,000 pageviews per month and is perpetual. Webfonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats.
- The regular standard license allows for usage in static images in mobile apps (jpegs, png, etc) but do not include mobile app embedding. The mobile app license allows for this.