Smashing Web & Graphics eBook Bundle: 7 eBooks for only $18!
59% You save
Web design is one of the most popular professions around these days. And for good reason. Every industry needs a website and Web design! It can be tough to keep up with things, though, as more and more design trends keep hitting the scene. While bells and whistles are a great addition to any site, a truly great website comes down to one thing: a solid foundation.
This eBook bundle includes:
Smashing Book #3: Redesign the Web
- The business side of redesign
- Selecting a platform
- Diving into HTML5
- Using CSS3 for restyling
- Building a better UX
- Working with Photoshop
- Adding personality to your redesign
- Working with flexibility
Smashing Book #3 ½: The Extension
This resourceful 160-page follow-up to Smashing Book #3, presents even more practical approaches to using Web design today. It covers even more ground than Book #3, including a hands-on case study of how Smashing Magazine's responsive redesign can illustrate all the key points that are made. Learn more...You'll learn:
- The storytelling of Web design
- Emerging navigation design patterns and techniques
- Integrating content strategy into your website
- Responsive Smashing Redesign: A Case Study
Mastering Photoshop for Web Design, Vol. 1
The most-popular tool for graphic artists and Web designers alike, Photoshop is a must-have for anyone looking to build their skills in design. It can seem overwhelming at first, which is why this 226-page eBook can gently bring you up to speed on this image-editing application. Chances are, you have the creativity inside of you, you just need to master the tools to get them on the Internet. Learn more...
- Color management
- Layer styles
- Exporting images
Mastering Photoshop for Web Design, Vol. 2
As much as Vol.1 of Mastering Photoshop laid the foundation for using this incredibly powerful design resource, volume 2 dives into the details. Over 216 pages, you'll learn a slew of tips, tricks and techniques that today's most popular and experienced professional designers use regularly. Learn more...
- Noise, Textures, Gradients And Rounded Rectangles
- Photo Retouching
- The Ultimate Guide To Cloning
- Designing For iPhone 4 Retina Display
- Pixel Perfection When Rotating, Pasting And Nudging
- Web and iPhone Development
- Time-Saving Tips
- Mastering Photoshop: Unknown Tricks And Time-Savers
- Preparing Photoshop Files For Web Developers
Mastering Photoshop for Web Designers, Vol. 3
Once you have the basic Photoshop tools down, it's time to move on to the more advanced instruments used by today's design professionals. With this 220-page third volume, you'll get plenty of hints about recent techniques like using brush tools, layer and grid settings, anti-aliasing typography and more. Learn more...
- Brush tools
- Anti-aliasing typography
- Layer styles
- Establishing your grid
- Pixel Perfection
- Design etiquette
This fantastic 283-page resource will easily bring you up to speed on using one of the most popular vector graphic software programs around, Adobe Illustrator. This eBook will ease you into a comfort zone with the application that you can use to create graphics, transform sketches into vectors and loads more. You'll even learn how to create an adorable little cartoony tiger in Illustrator! Learn more...
- Productive Web design
- Creating graphics
- Sketch to vector graphic
- Combining analog and digital techniques
- Tips for using Warp Tools
- Preparing artwork for screen printing
- Typography tips
Beyond building out graphics for use on a website, some designers are looking to build interfaces and prototypes for their websites. That's where this 309-page eBook comes in handy. Learn how to use Adobe Fireworks to your advantage so that you can determine how well your application actually performs before you even push it out to a development stage. Learn more...
- The power of Adobe Fireworks
- Developing a design workflow
- Refining your design
- Interactive prototypes
- Simulating the letterpress
- Extracting logos using levels
- Creating a pattern library
- The Create Demo extension
This fantastic bundle from Smashing Magazine normally sells for $44, but for a limited time only, you can get all 7 fantastic eBooks for just $18! That's a 59% savings off the regular price!
Click the BUY NOW button and start building a strong foundation for your Web Design.
- Instant download.
- All eBooks are provided in three DRM-free file formats - PDF, ePUB (iPad and other eReaders) and Mobi (Kindle), for use on the device of your choice.
- All eBooks are fully searchable and text can be cut-and-pasted.
- This is sold as a complete bundle (items cannot be exchanged for other eBooks).
- Not for redistribution/resale.