The Ultimate Productivity eBook Bundle - only $29!
52% You save
Building a website is easy. Building a website the right way, however, is quite a bit trickier. With so many chances for error along the way, wouldn't it be nice to have a basic roadmap or checklist for successfully building and maintaining your site?
Well, consider this Productivity Bundle from Sitepoint as your ultimate road map to Internet Success. You'll get two invaluable eBooks -- Deliver First Class Websites and Principles of Project Management -- to get you on your way. Both books are delivered in PDF, ePub (iBooks), and MOBI (Kindle) formats.
Deliver First Class Websites: 101 Essential Checklists, 2nd Ed.
You know best what you want your website to include. It's your content, your idea. But what this no-nonsense eBook will teach you is how to make your site beautiful, functional and completely accessible to your users. You'll learn how to follow today's best practices and ensure that your code and your site are up to industry standards.
It covers everything in Web design from planning to designing to testing. Forget about costly do-overs with immediate revamps and redesigns. With this eBook, you'll truly learn how to get it right the first time, with the aid of specific checklists to help you on your way.
Deliver First Class Websites Chapter Highlights:
- Getting Started - An overview of the process including project management, decision making, focus, delegating, planning ahead, team building and more
- Doing Your Homework - Identify goals, questions and answers for your project
- Content Gathering - Learn how to gather and organize the content you'll need
- Managing Your Content - Discover what you'll need from a Content Management System (CMS) and how to decide on what content your Website actually needs
- Optimization - From speed to compliancy, you'll learn the importance of optimizing your website. That includes working Search Engine Optimization (SEO) into the mix.
- Design Overview - Your Web design is more than just a few pretty colors, it's the overall look and feel that your site gives off. This chapter delves into a number of key rules to follow in terms of design to keep your users coming back.
- Testing - You can't just build a site and push it live. There's plenty of rounds of testing that you need to go through first, and this chapter lays it all out for you.
- Launch Prep - When you think you're ready to go, that's the time to do an all-systems check on your website. The final checklist pre-launch covers everything to make sure you've got everything covered.
- Post-Launch Review - Once you're live, the work doesn't stop. You still need to review , refine and react to any feedback you've given, as well as fix bugs and handle a slew of other issues.
- Learn more...
"Excellent book. Very exhaustive, but same time not too complicated. Really good know-how. It helped me a lot." - Martti Nõu
"I would recommend this book to anyone with a web design business of any size." - Scottie W Whittle
"The book was great - it gave us lots of helpful insights. We have just finished implementing our quality assurance and everything is working better than ever now." - Bruno Ancona Lopes
Principles of Project Management
No two projects are ever alike. Even the slightest budget or personnel can completely alter the dynamics of a team and result in a vastly different project in the end.
As a project manager, it's your goal to understand this and not just manage your project but anticipate the problems that could creep up on you.
With this eBook you'll get the full lowdown on how to ensure you're always deliver your projects on time and within budget.
Principles of Project Management Chapter Highlights:
- Project Management Intro - Get a good overview of project management , including the key phases involved and why a project manager is so very vital.
- Getting Started - Ready to dive in? Good! Because this chapter runs down everything you'll need to kick things off, including how to pick the perfect project, build a successful team and get things rolling.
- Getting the Job Done - Time to dive into the nitty gritty stuff. The heavy project planning that will make or break you, as well as the actual execution of your plans and means to keep everything running as expected.
- Keeping It Smooth - This chapter goes over the critical ways to keep your project flowing smoothly courtesy of communication, collaboration and dealing with change.
- Following Through - Ending a project is almost as important as starting one. Get the lowdown on how to properly complete your project and hand it over for good.
- Learn more...
"The book takes a real world view of project management using relevant examples and giving useful advice. I have worked on many software projects in the past, and find the approach presented in the book to be very accurate. I intend to recommend the book to others in the newly formed Project Management group at work." - Dan Anaya
"Merri Williams brings her wit and years of experience together in a unique way that makes this book extremely informative yet eminently more enjoyable and readable for someone like me with no real knowledge of PM. I can see keeping this one handy as I start my next project." - Jeffrey G. Allen
These two informative eBooks normally sell for a combined $59.90, but for a limited time only, you can get this Productivity Bundle for only $29! That's a massive 52% off the standard price!
- You will receive both eBooks, the poster and checklist as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- Both eBooks are delivered in PDF, ePub (iBooks) and MOBI (Kindle) formats.