eBook: The Principles of Beautiful Web Design - only $19
37% You save
Unleash your inner designer with this easy-to-follow eBook from Sitepoint that will lead you through the process of creating great designs from start to finish.
The Principles of Beautiful Web Design has been revamped and illustrated with full-color examples, to cater to a variety of web professionals without a graphic design or art school background. Award winning designer Jason Beaird will reveal the design maxims and techniques that anyone can learn and apply to ensure that their website is not only functional, but also fun. No art school required! It will teach you good design fundamentals, ensuring that you avoid making any rookie mistakes.
This amazingly illuminating and completely portable eBook, is Sitepoint's best-selling design book. It usually sells for $29.95, but with today's mighty deal you can have it for only $19. A saving of 37%!
- Apply color effectively and develop killer color schemes
- Construct practical layout foundations using whitespace and grids
- Use textures – point, line, shape, volume, depth, and pattern
- Master the art of typography to make dull websites dazzle
- Choose, edit, and position imagery effectively
- Design confidently for mobile devices
- See into the future of web fonts, including @font-face
See what others are saying about it:
"The book was a great refresher and gave me a new outlook on a number of aspects of design." - Ray
"From a guy with little design experience I found the book extremely helpful. I will be contracting out a redesign of my company's website. This book really helped me articulate the look and feel I am looking for on the new site." - Bruce Cunningham
"This book is a "must have" reference book for all web designers. It is clear, concise and easily readable. Great explanations of all elements of web design. Thanks for a great book!" - Lynda E Postal
About the author:
Jason Beaird is a designer and front-end developer with over ten years of experience working on a wide range of award-winning web projects. With a background in graphic design and a passion for web standards, he’s always looking for accessible ways to make the Web a more beautiful place. When he’s not pushing pixels in Photoshop or tinkering with markup, Jason loves sharing his passion for the Web with others.
Grab your copy now and see why this book has been so successful in helping readers like you create stunning websites - just $19 (regular $29.95).
- This eBook is delivered as a digital download in PDF, ePub and Mobi formats.
- You must redeem the coupon and download the eBook within 48 hours of purchase from MightyDeals.
- You will need to enter your email address on the SitePoint website after completing your purchase to obtain the download.