Build Your Website the Right Way Using HTML & CSS - only $14!
30% You save
If you're everyone's favorite web guru - the go-to person for all things web design - then Build Your Own Website the Right Way Using HTML & CSS may be your salvation! It’s the ideal way to get your friends and family up to speed without having to hold their hands the whole way! They get excellent advice and you're off the hook!
This step-by-step eBook from SitePoint, introduces HTML, CSS, web standards, jQuery, and social media. It walks you through the process of creating a fully functional website that includes features like search, Google Analytics, a discussion forum, and forms.
Now in its 3rd edition, this 11 chapter 560 page eBook is in-depth, but fun read. And through this awesome deal, you'll get it for just $14. That's a third off the regular price of $19.95!
- How to add styles to your first web page: add text and control page layout with CSS. Create backgrounds and borders, plus learn to add effects.
- How to use images on your website. Create a photo gallery and optimize graphics for the web.
- How to include a custom search and user feedback pages, to interact with your audience using web forms.
- How to launch your website, including hosting plans, the pros and cons of using free services, and the tools you'll need to go "live".
- How to extend your site's reach with social media. Discover the opportunities social media services, such as Twitter and Facebook can offer.
- How to enhance your site with HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. Add cool features to your sites using the latest technologies to give your site more punch.
About the author
Build Your Own Website the Right Way Using HTML & CSS is written by Ian Lloyd, founder of one of the earliest online accessibility resources, accessify.com. Lloyd has authored and co-authored a number of books on web development, including SitePoint's Ultimate HTML Reference. He has contributed articles to a number of industry-leading sites, including A List Apart and .net magazine.
With more than 60,000 copies already sold, this SitePoint bestseller has been fully updated to including the latest operating systems and web browsers, and provides fixes to issues that have cropped up since the last edition - including four extra chapters on HTML5 & CSS3, social media, jQuery, and troubleshooting.
"Build Your Own Website the Right Way Using HTML & CSS" should immediately be made required reading for every single course on web design or web development across the world." — Roger Johansson, 456 Berea Street
- You will receive this eBook in PDF, ePUB and MOBI formats for viewing on your computer, iPad or Kindle.
- Files are delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.