Free eBook: How to Sell Your Website
You've spent months—years, even—building an awesome website. You've got great traffic numbers, steadily-increasing revenue, and fantastic content. There's only one catch: you don't want to run it anymore. Maybe you've got a new project you'd rather focus on and could really use the money. Maybe you'd just like to retire to Tahiti and are selling off all your assets.
So what's next? How do you sell a website? There's a lot to consider, and you want to make sure you get the best possible price for all your hard work.
That's where Sell Your Site comes in. This eBook will give you all the information you need to sell your website or online business with minimal stress and maximum profit.
- Quotes from people who have successfully sold their website or other online business (many of them have sold multiple sites)
- Full interviews with people who have successfully sold multiple sites, including one who sold a site for more than sixty times the dollar amount he invested in it (and only twenty hours of his own time!)
- Helpful tips for figuring out your asking price, including exact formulas you can use and how to decide on reserve and buy-it-now prices
- Info for deciding what venue to use to sell, covering private sales, auction sites, and business brokers
- Guidelines for when you need to hire a lawyer and an accountant to handle portions of the sale process
- A handy checklist for ensuring a successful sale
- The factors that go into creating a high-value site
About this eBook:
This eBook was written exclusively for Webdesigner Depot and Mighty Deals by Cameron Chapman, and we're giving it away to our readers, ABSOLUTELY FREE! You will receive a zip file containing the eBook in both PDF and ePub formats.
This eBook may not be distributed. If you would like to give it to someone, please refer them to this page so that they may download their own copy.