Ronnia Extrabold - only $10 instead of $69
86% You save
It's a theoretical and physical impossibility to have too many fonts. It's just not possible. So why not add one more premium font to your catalog in the form of Ronnia Extrabold, one of TypeTogether's most successful typefaces.
Ronnia is a beautiful humanistic sans serif typeface that works equally well for headlines or body copy. It was part of the Tipos Latinos exhibition in 2008 and the 23rd Biennale of Graphic Design 2008 in Brno. It's used in renowned publications the world over, including The Irish Times, Le Monde Diplomatique, La Semaine, and Big Issue.
The Ronnia family includes 28 styles, to give you a huge range of coherent color and texture variations in your designs. Whether you're designing an editorial layout, a new website, an infographic, or something else entirely, Ronnia is a great fit if you need a flexible and versatile type family that can adapt to your needs, rather than the other way around.
And today, you can get the OpenType Pro version of Ronnia Extrabold (which supports 50 languages and includes a variety of typographic niceties like small caps, five sets of numerals, fractions, and more) for just $10 in this deal! That's over 85% off its original price of $69.
See the full character set:
- You will need to provide your name, email and address when registering to download the font on the TypeTogether website.
- The font file is in .otf format, which can be installed on both Windows and Mac.
- Install this font on up to 5 computers in a single geographic location
- Use it for commercial graphic design or advertising projects
- Embed it in PDF files to send to the print bureau
- Change the font format for internal use only
- Share the font files
- Embed it on any software application
- Resell it
- Store it on a web server