Responsive Web Design Course - only $90
40% You save
This online video course from Udemy shows you step-by-step how to create a responsive web design that rearranges content, resizes elements, and adapts its layout based on the size of your visitor's screen.
You'll learn how to design websites that make use of HTML5 and CSS3, while maintaining backwards compatibility with older browsers in a simple and engaging video course. Upon completing the course you'll know how to create a website that automatically conforms itself to multiple screen sizes and devices.
The instructor is Chris Converse, a designer, photographer, and web developer at Codify Design Studio. He's a regular featured speaker at Adobe MAX, HOW Design and Interactive Conferences, AIGA, and Mogo Media events.
Check out this sample video from the course:
- CSS3 media queries
- Internet Explorer-specific CSS rules
- Image slicing and optimizing techniques in Photoshop
- Developing strategies for HTML markup
- Considering design adaptations for multiple screen sizes
- How to apply varied amounts of compression to images to optimize download speeds across devices.
- Graphic Designers
- Web Developers
- Interaction Designers
- Usability Experts
The course includes HTML, CSS, and Photoshop templates for use in your own design projects. And you get all this for $90, 40% off the regular price of $150!
- You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, whenever you wish.
- This course comes with a 30 day satisfaction money back guarantee.
- Membership is per person and is not transferrable.