eBook: Reclaim Your Dreams
64% You save
We all have dreams... Climbing Mount Everest, designing your own line of t-shirts or being the first man on the moon (wait, someone might have already beat you to that last one!). But a lot of us let that little voice in the back of our heads saying our dreams aren't practical or aren't achievable, and keep us from even pursuing what we really want.
Reclaim Your Dreams, by Jonathan Mead, can go a long way toward changing all that. It will teach you how to go after what you want in a quick and fun read, and stop letting that little voice keep you from what you really want in life. It will help you find your purpose in just a few simple steps so you can start creating the life of freedom and enjoyment you want now.
- Taking the Plunge
- Part One — Unbrainwashing or Creating Room For Your Dreams to Grow
- Reclaim Ownership of Your Mind
- Stop Caring
- Undomesticate Yourself
- Part Two — Manifestation or How to Make Your Dreams a Reality
- Define Your Dreams
- Key Number One — Give Up or Overcoming Uncertainty
- Key Number Two — Quit or Reclaiming Ownership of Your Time
- Key Number Three — Skill or Creating Love Money
- Walking the Path
- Conclusion — A Promise to Yourself
- The 22,000+ word ebook.
- All the strategies, tools and tactics for making your dreams a reality.
- Practical exercises at the end of each chapter to implement and actually get results.
- PLUS: The "I'm Serious About Action" Worksheets — 30 pages of self-inquiries, powerful questions, and exercises that will help you get kick-started on the path to your dreams.
The entire 70 page book is filled with useful information and links to additional resources. And through this deal, it's available for only $17, a savings of 64% off the normal price of $47.
About the author:
Jonathan Mead is a coach, barefoot runner and marketer in his mid 20s that helps people get paid to be who they are, and work on their own terms.
- This eBook is delivered as an instant download in PDF format.
- Sold on a per user basis.
- This eBook may not be redistributed.