Create Beautiful Panoramic Shots with Teorex's PhotoStitcher - only $9.97!
50% You save
The best part about digital cameras is that you don't have to worry about running out of film! Suddenly vacations just got a whole lot more photogenic. Even with a digital camera, sometimes you just can't get that perfect shot. For a breathtaking landscape or magnificent architecture, a panoramic shot is the only way to properly capture the moment. Unless you've had some serious photography training, chances are you're not an expert. Good thing you don't have to be!
With the incredibly useful and simple-to-use app PhotoStitcher (for both Windows and Mac) from Teorex, you just need to take photos. Collect a bunch of overlapping shots, upload them to the app and then simply "stitch" them together for a gorgeous panoramic view. The really neat part is that it doesn't matter if your photos are all at different angles, resolutions or even perspectives. PhotoStitcher can automatically merge them all and give you the perfect panorama! For a limited time, you can even save 50% by acting now!
- Create Seamless Panoramic Photos
No need for a super high-end camera or mad photography skills. With PhotoStitcher, you can seamlessly merge multiple photos together to create a beautiful, picturesque panoramic image.
- Just Shoot Overlapping Photos
Whether you're looking at the Grand Canyon, a metropolitan skyscraper, or a monumental church, it doesn't matter. Simply shoot each photo with about a 30% to 50% overlap and PhotoStitcher will automatically do the rest!
- Combines Multiple Angles and Perspectives
Even if you have a variety of different angles or perspectives between photos, you can still manage to merge them seamlessly and automatically for the perfect panoramic view.
- Simple to Use
PhotoStitcher is a total snap to use! Simply select the photos you want to use, click the "Stitch" button and watch your collection of photos merge into one beautiful panoramic shot!
- Auto cropping Available
When you're finished creating your masterpiece, you can automatically crop your results to make your photo as picture perfect as you can.
- Works With Varied Resolutions and Layouts
PhotoStitcher works with any sized photos, different resolutions, and even vertical or horizontal shots. Just select your photos and stitch!
"I am very, very impressed with this photographic image stitcher." - Mike
"Easy to stitch panoramas. Stitch panoramic photos while Photoshop is loading…" - Jerry
"I saved hours compared to trying to achieve the same results with Photoshop." - Jane
Normally, PhotoStitcher sells for $19.99, but for a limited time only, you can get this amazing panoramic-producing app for only $9.97! That's a 50% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to bring new life to your photos!
- You will receive your download and serial serial number immediately after completing your purchase.
- Includes free minor updates (updates within the same major version number).
- Your name and email address will be sent to the vendor the purpose of generating your license and for future updates only.
- The same license can be used on both Windows and Mac.
- Includes minor updates and bug fixes, within the same product version number.
- Windows requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
- Mac requirements: Intel CPU Mac runing 10.7.x, 10.8 or 10.9 (Including Mountain Lion and Mavericks).
- Licensed on a per user basis. The same license can be installed on multiple computers for the same user.