The Photography eBook Bundle -
51% You save
Photography certainly has changed over recent years. The huge advances in digital imaging has just been astounding. Now you can take photos and edit them all with a digital mindset. Thanks to programs like Photoshop and the fact that even regular cell phones have pretty powerful cameras these days, just about anyone can be an expert.
With the right tools and some basic lessons, you can quickly become a Photo Master yourself! And this Photoshop and Web Photo Guide Bundle from SitePoint is just the Mighty Deal to do it!
- Multiple formats - You'll receive both informative guides, Photoshop CS6 Unlocked and Photography for the Web, in multiple formats including PDF, MOBI (Amazon Kindle), and EPUB (iPad/iPhone/Kobo), so you can enjoy them on just about any device.
- Shortcuts Poster - Your bundle includes a Photoshop CS6 Shortcuts PDF poster, so at a glance, you can quickly spot those time-saving shortcuts.
Photoshop CS6 Unlocked
This powerful guide features 101 tips, tricks and techniques to using Photoshop CS6. It's overflowing with time-saving suggestions and practical approaches to the popular software. This 440-page handbook is perfect for designers and developers looking to get more familiar or introduced to Photoshop.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Getting started with CS6 - Beginners can learn all the basics necessary to accomplish photo-editing tasks.
- Designing Backgrounds - You'll learn how to tile images and create impressive seamless tiled backgrounds.
- Creating Buttons - Whether it's for a website or app, you'll see how to make professional-looking icons to use as buttons.
- Working with Text - Learn how to use text as a design element, by combining or enhancing your images.
- Designing a Website - Before you know it, you'll be mocking up entire website layouts using Photoshop.
- Time Savers - With all sorts of keyboard shortcuts and batch commands, you'll learn how to save some serious time on your projects
Updated for 2012 edition:
This edition of Photoshop CS6 Unlocked has been updated for 2012 to be as up-to-date as the software itself. Here's what's new in this latest edition:
- New Tools - With the entire handbook updated to cover Photoshop CS6, a number of additional image tools are now covered including Content Aware, Blur Gallery, and the Perspective Crop tool.
- New Approaches - With the ever-evolving nature of web design, you can certainly expect plenty of new solutions in terms of approach. This edition covers grid design using Photoshop, creating and using sprites, and using vectors.
- Even More Tips - Additional tips have been added to the mix, covering such time-savers as creating reusable template files and easy-to-use swatch libraries.
About the author:
Corrie Haffly graduated from UC Davis with a degree in math, but found web design to be more interesting. She created her first simple HTML page in 1998, after which she began working for Advantrics LLC in 2000, where she brought its PixelMill and John Galt’s Templates brands to the top of the web template market. Corrie went freelance from 2004 to 2010, before joining Synteractive as their lead designer.
Photography for the Web
A wonderful resource for the amateur photographer, this handy guide will teach you how to shoot the best photos no matter what camera you're using. Whether it's an expensive digital SLR or a simple cell phone camera, you'll quickly learn that the most important tool for a photographer is you! These are the same type of lessons you'd learn in a high-quality digital photography school.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Camera Basics - Ever wonder what all those bells and whistles are on your camera? Get the lowdown on camera hardware like the sensor, lens, viewfinder, aperture, shutter, and more.
- Photo Basics - Figure out exactly what exposure and composition mean. From aperture and depth of field to shutter speed and motion blur, you'll get to practice and experiment these crucial photography steps.
- Advanced Techniques- Lighting is key to good photographs, and you'll quickly learn how to master such advanced techniques as working with light in terms of direction, quality, and even amount. Not to mention things like flashes, long exposures and even working with objects in motion.
- Image Management - Learn how to backup and store your images, as well as tag and organize them accordingly. You'll even learn the best way to share your images with others.
- Editing Your Images - Get a rundown on important editing approaches such as cropping, rotation, distortion, lens correction, color correction, and more.
About the author:
Paul Duncanson has been working with cameras for longer than he cares to remember. Once digital cameras became a viable alternative to film, he began taking photos professionally and hasn't looked back. Paul finished his studies at Melbourne's Photography Studies College and is now a highly sought professional.
This Photoshop and Web Photo Guide Bundle regularly sells for $58.95, but for a limited time, you can get the entire bundle for just $29! That's more than 50% savings!
- You will receive the eBooks and shortcuts poster as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The eBooks are delivered in PDF, ePub (iBooks and other eReaders) and MOBI (Kindle) formats. The Photoshop shortcuts poster is delivered in PDF format only.