Run Multiple Versions of Windows or Linux on your Mac or PC
63% You save
They say you can't have your cake and eat it, too. Or can you? Parallels lets you run more than one operating system on your Mac or PC. Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac lets you run multiple virtual Windows PCs on your Mac, while Parallels Workstation 6 for PC lets you run multiple Windows and Linux installations on the same Windows and Linux PCs without rebooting and partitioning. And we've arranged an awesome limited time deal with Parallels for both.
Parallels Workstation 6
Parallels Workstation 6 offers professional grade virtualization that lets you simultaneously run Microsoft Windows, Linux, and multi-tier cloud environments on a single PC!
It's the perfect solution if you want to test Windows 8, but don't want to install it on the PC you use every day. Just install it on a virtual machine, and if you run into problems with it, all you have to do is delete the virtual machine and start over with just a few clicks, leaving your regular operating system and files in tact! Parallels Workstation 6 also includes:
- Quickly isolate a virtual machine from the host computer.
- Prevent prying eyes by encrypting virtual machines.
- Seamlessly move between virtual environments with SmartMouse features, adaptive hypervisor, cut and paste capabilities, shared folders, and Windows drag and drop capabilities.
- Integrates applications running in guest environments with the host desktop via Coherence mode for easy access via the host desktop.
- Support multiple displays and specify the mouse flow order with display manager.
Print from virtual machines to shared printers, network printers, USB printers, and LPT ports.
- Interact with the applications and desktops of Parallels Workstation virtual machines through the Parallels Mobile app for iPad and iPhone.
- Easily migrate physical computers or third party virtual machines with Parallels Transporter.
- And a lot more!
Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac
Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac lets you run Windows programs like they were made for your Mac. It's quick and easy to set up and offers instant access to your files, folders, and data across Windows and Mac OS X with SmartX technologies. It also supports Windows 8 Consumer Preview, so you can try it out today on your Mac.
You can also use Parallels Desktop 7 to run Linux on your Mac. Switch between operating systems without rebooting, and run multiple systems simultaneously. You can run Mac and Windows programs side by side, on one seamless desktop! Parallels Desktop 7 includes:
- Coherence Mode that lets you run Windows and Mac apps side-by-side, as if both operating systems have melted together into one.
- Window Mode lets you run your virtual machine as a separate window alongside your Mac apps.
- Modality Mode lets you view all your Virtual Machines and programs running in transparent windows working in Mac OS X.
- Full Screen Mode lets you replace your Mac desktop with Windows 7, Vista, or XP.
Support for multi-touch trackpad gestures in Windows applications (even 4-finger ones).
- Support for both Expose and Spaces with Windows applications and windows.
Map your keyboard shortcuts or use Apple Remote control for windows programs.
Screenshots (click to view)
For a limited time, MightyDeals is offering two great Parallels packages:
- Option 1 gives you Parallels Workstation 6 for Windows for only $9.95! More than 85% off!
- Option 2 gives you Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac and Parallels Workstation 6 for Windows for the low price of only $59 (the regular price for each is $79.95, so you're saving over 60%).
Click the BUY button to choose between the two options.
- You will receive these applications as instant downloads.
- Parallels Workstation 6 requires either of the following operation systems: Windows XP, Vista or 7, Debian 6.0, Fedora 14 or 15, RHEL 6 or 6.1, SLED 11, Ubuntu 10.10, 11.04 or 11.10.
- Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac requires either: Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard or Lion.
- See all of the system requirements and supported operating systems for Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac.
- Each license can be installed on one machine only. If you purchase the bundle of Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac and Parallels Workstation 6, one user can install one application and another user can install the other.
- Your name and email address will be supplied to Parallels for registration purposes.
- Note: Both of these applications do not include operating systems. For example: Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac does not include Windows. You will need to install your own copy of your desired Windows or Linux installations.