Design and sell your first iPhone game - only $59! (reg. $249)
76% You save
Designing a successful iOS game can make you famous, make you tons of money, and elevate your status within the design community unlike almost any other project out there. But how, exactly, do you go about designing an awesome iOS game? What does a successful game even look like?
You’ll learn all that and more with this Game Design for iPhone and iPad course from iOS app designer Jen Gordon. It’s an incredible class that will give you an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process for:
- Improving the addict-ability of your existing games
- Helping newbie app developers go from “game idea” to reality
- Using the Photoshop templates provided to actually create your game design
- Marketing your game using a professionally-designed WordPress theme
- Finding the right developer to bring your app design to life
What you’ll get:
- Photoshop design templates for 1st Gen iPhone, Retina Display iPhone, Portrait iPad, and Landscape iPad, Retina Display iPad (see sample screenshot).
- An easy-to-customize WordPress theme to promote your game (see a demo of the WP theme).
- A step-by-step game design worksheet that walks you through the entire process you need to follow to get your game design finished! (see screenshot)
- 2 hours of detailed, HD video design training, with high quality audio (complete with certified Southern Belle accent).
- Lesson 1: How to Design Games vs. Utility Apps
- Lesson 2: Who is the Target Audience for Your Game?
- Lesson 3: How to Make a Profitable App
- Lesson 4: Defining the Story in Your Game
- Lesson 5: What is the Look and Feel of Your Game?
- Lesson 6: Storyboarding Your iPhone or iPad Game
- Lesson 7: Designing the Details of Your Game
- Lesson 8: What Makes a Game Fun and Addictive?
- Lesson 9: User Experience Design — Storyboarding Your App
- Lesson 10: The Differences in Designing iPhone vs. iPad Games
- Lesson 11: Illustrating Your Characters and Props
- Lesson 12: Illustrating Your Menus and Instructions
- Lesson 13: Setting Up Your Photoshop File
- Lesson 14: Creating Sprites for Your iPhone and iPad Game
- Lesson 15: Preparing Final Graphics for Your Developer
Consulting with a professional designer like Jen for one-on-one training is a $500 to $1,000 engagement. But with this training, it’s like sitting down with Jen to get a behind the scenes peek at how the pros create killer interfaces.
Even at $250, this would be a fantastic deal. But through this exclusive offer, you can get the entire course for just $59! That’s 76% off the regular price of $249!
About the instructor:
Jen Gordon makes her living designing pretty interfaces for glowing boxes, and teaching others how to do the same. With a robust background in web design, and experience designing for many Fortune 500 companies, Jen took that knowledge and shifted to the field of mobile design in 2008.
She has launched a large portfolio of her own apps, along with a multitude of apps for clients. From the knowledge gained working on these projects she began writing about her insights into designing for mobile, and has been published in Web Designer Magazine, Computer Arts Magazine (print), Smashing Magazine and MobileTUTS. Today Jen runs Tapptics, a mobile design training resource for those interested in jumping into the exciting field of mobile design.
- You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, whenever you wish.
- This course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Membership is per person and is not transferable.
- Read the full License Agreement for usage of the Photoshop files here.
- Your name and email address will be supplied to Jen Gordon for the purpose of receiving free updates to the class.