Online course: Get started creating iPhone and Android Apps - only $29!
71% You save
Ever have a really neat idea for an app? Whether you're itching to start programming for the iPhone or Android, app development is a hot ticket these days. And luckily, with just the right amount of help, creating your own app isn't that far fetched.
If you're a complete beginner or have a little bit of Web development experience, you should consider taking the iPhone and Android HTML5 Apps for Beginners online course. Not only will you learn all the skills necessary to build your app, but you can save over 70% on it courtesy of this Mighty Deal!
- Video-Based Online Course
This video-based online course includes over 6 hours of instruction teaching you how to create HTML5 apps for the iPhone, iPad, Android devices and the Web. Watch the videos on your own time at your own pace.
- Lifetime Access
Using the award-winning Udemy e-learning platform, you'll have lifetime access to any of the lessons and materials from this course. Come back as often as you like to refresh your memory.
- Two Sample Apps
While taking the course, you'll work with two fully functional sample apps. Work with the full source code so you'll have a first-hand knowledge of exactly how to start and build your own projects. Sample apps include a cooking recipe app (involves jQuery Mobile and offline storage) and a Photo-Sharing app (jQuery mobile and Appcelerator Cloud Services).
- Personal Attention
Besides unlimited access to the course's lessons, you can also have any specific questions answered directly by the course's instructor.
- A Post-PC World - Get a solid overview of the entire course.
- HTML - Learn the basics of HTML programming.
- HTML5 - From semantic structure to HTML5 Forms, this sections lessons give you the lowdown on HTML5.
- HTML5 Audio and Video - Learn how to best use HTML5 to control your audio and video files.
- CSS and CSS3 - Add style to your project by getting the basics on style sheets.
- JQuery - Find out how to use this incredibly slick library in your project using events, DOM, jQuery CSS and more.
- JQuery Mobile - Specific to mobile devices, you'll learn about JQuery Mobile installation, navigation, collapsible elements, forms and more.
- Your First App: Cooking Recipes - Now you can start putting all your knowledge together as you work on your very first app, including lectures on local storage, dynamic ListView, securing your first app and more.
- Geolocation - You'll learn how to tie a user's geolocation into your app to create a better experience.
- Your Second App: Photo Sharing - Working with your second app, you'll learn different lessons such as creating user accounts, user login, uploading files to the cloud and more.
- Android Apps - At this point it's time to get specific as you learn about Android apps through lectures on SDK installation, Phonegap, icons, integrating with Google Play, and more.
- iOS Apps - Working on an iOS app is a bit different and you'll learn exactly how through lectures on deployment, XCode, Phonegap in iOS, publishing in the App Store, and more.
This invaluable Udemy course on iPhone and Android HTML5 Apps for Beginners normally costs $99, but today's the LASY DAY to get this course for just $29! That's a 71% savings!
- After completing your purchase, you will receive a coupon code which will give you access to this course on the Udemy.com website.
- The course uses 100% free frameworks and tools, but keep in mind that in order to deploy apps to the App Store you will need a Mac computer.
- The videos in this course are streaming (they are not downloadable). You will need an Internet connection to view the videos online.
- You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, whenever you wish.
- This course comes with a 30 day satisfaction money back guarantee.
- Membership is per person and is not transferrable.