How to learn iOS Programming - 55% Off!
55% You save
If you'd like to develop iOS apps but haven't done much programming before, it can seem like a daunting task. Today we're offering a BUNDLE OF TWO COURSES that will set you on the path to iOS development - at a huge discount!
Watch this short intro video
Here's some info on each of the two courses that you'll get access to:
Course 1: C Programming: iOS Development Starts Here
C is the basis of many programming languages in use today: C++, Objective C, PHP, Java, and even Microsoft's .net languages. Sure, it's been around since the 70s, but it's still used today in applications where speed is critical - like financial applications, video games, and complex engineering.
In this video tutorial, master trainer Mark Lassoff goes over all of the important concepts you need to learn C programming. After completing the course, you'll be ready to write and adjust C applications. There's no programming experience required for this course.
This course is suitable for:
- People without programming experience who want to eventually create an iOS application
- People who want to learn programming and need a good starting point
- Students taking a programming class who need supplementary material
- People who want to pick up computer programming as a hobby
- Web designers who want to start programming
Course 2: Objective C for Beginners
Once you've mastered C, it's time to move on to Objective C with Objective C for Beginners. Objective C is a cool derivative of C that adds all sorts of functions and features. If you've ever tried to learn iOS development but found it too difficult to understand, this is the course you need! In this Objective C tutorial you'll learn everything you need to know to start learning to develop iOS apps.
You'll start with the basics, Objective C variables, and move through more complex concepts like the Objective C foundation classes, data structures, and creating your own classes and objects. This class contains over four hours of video lecture, lab exercises, and more!
You'll work with instructor Mark Lassoff to master the concepts of Objective C programming used by iPhone and iPad application developers worldwide.
This course is suitable for:
- Programmers who want to create iOS applications but don't know Objective C
- People just starting their programming career who know some C but want to get into iOS
- Developers who want to make iOS applications as a hobby, but don't use Objective C
- People who have attempted iOS development but need more of “the basics”
- Anyone who wants to learn a new programming language and have fun
About the instructor:
Mark Lassoff is the man behind LearnToProgram.tv, a leading corporate technical training firm that provides training for software, web, and mobile developers worldwide. Their courses have taken place at Fortune 500 companies, training centers, and Federal government organizations. Now you can experience the same great instruction that you get in one of their classroom sessions - at a small fraction of the price!
- You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, whenever you wish.
- This course comes with a 30 day satisfaction money back guarantee.
- Membership is per person and is not transferrable.