The eBook Startup Bundle-only $7
50% You save
Does entrepreneuring just run in your blood? Do you drool every time you hear the magical word startup? Then have we got a Mighty Deal for you!
The Almighty Startup eBook Bundle features four powerful Hyperink collections from leading startup authors. You'll learn how to make a successful startup straight from the professionals' mouths. Each book includes various DRM-free PDF, ePub, and mobi versions so you can enjoy them on your Kindle, Nook, iPad, computer, or other eReaders. This bundle includes:
Burning Entrepreneur: How to Launch, Fund, and Set Your Startup on Fire
By Brad Feld, managing partner at Foundry VC
Compiled from tech investor Brad Feld's popular blog Feld Thoughts, this ebook shines a light on the actions and attitudes you need in order to successfully fund, launch, and ignite your startup business.
- A comprehensive "attitude plan" for entrepreneurs
- Successful entrepreneur Brad Feld's crucial advice
- Checklist for running and loving your successful business
- Numerous tips and pieces of advice for making yourself a better leader
You're Damn Right I'm a Fanboy: MG Siegler on Apple, Google, Startup Culture, and Jackasses on the Internet
By MG Siegler, general partner at CrunchFund, contributor to Techcrunch
A self-proclaimed fanboy, MG Siegler offers plenty of insights into today's top technology and social media companies.
- On Apple and the Art of Kicking Ass
- Steve Jobs: The Crazy One
- On Google and the Art of Being Evil
- Startups and Startup Culture
- SEO Bait and the Plight of Tech Journalism
- MG Siegler VS. People Who Suck
Make Something People Love: Lessons From a Startup Guy
By Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of Reddit
Alexis Ohanian successfully helped start the popular social news website Reddit, and his eBook not only shares his success but offers advice on how you can create your own popular startup too.
- Make Something People Want
- Know Your “Why”
- Reddit: The $500 Advertising Budget
- hipmunk: Design Your Way to Your User's Heart
- Breadpig: The Power of Connectivity
- How to Take the Offensive
Effective Programming: More Than Writing Code
By Jeff Atwood, founder of StackExchange
StackExchange founder Jeff Atwood writes about the importance of responsible code, as well as how to keep your software development lean.
- The Art of Getting Shit Done
- The Principles of Good Programming
- Hiring Programmers the Right Way
- Getting Your Team To Work Together
- Your Batcave: Effective Workspaces for Programmers
- Designing With the User in Mind
- Security Basics: Protecting Your Users' Data
- Testing Your Code, So It Doesn't Suck More Than It Has To
- Building, Managing and Benefiting From a Community
- Marketing Weasels and How Not to Be One
- Keeping Your Priorities Straight
Normally, these four incredible eBooks will sell for $13.92, but for a limited time only, you can get the entire bundle for just $7!
You will receive all 4 eBooks in DRM-free PDF, ePub, and mobi formats as an instant download, after completing your purchase.