HTML & HTML5 Crash Course - only $39
61% You save
Learn everything you need to know about HTML and HTML5 and how to use it with this highly informative video based course from Udemy.
Because it starts from the first principles of HTML, you need no prior knowledge of the subject, since the course begins with a thorough introduction to HTML (which skilled users can skip), before moving onto what's new in HTML5.
Each lecture is 3-17 minutes long, making it easy to fit in a few at a time, without having to find a couple of hours spare.
Watch this sample video from the course:
- 15 lectures introducing HTML for newcomers
- 15 lectures on accessing the HTML5 canvas for drawing
- 6 lectures on using geolocation, local storage & advanced forms
- 4 lectures on embedding HTML5 audio & video
- 2 lectures introducing microdata, web workers and offline web apps
- and much more...
- Anyone who wishes to learn web development
- Existing webmasters who need to add to their skills
- Anyone who needs to learn everything HTML5 has to offer
About the instructor:
The regular price for this course is $99, but you can get it right now in this deal for only $39. That's a savings of 61%
- You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, whenever you wish.
- This course comes with a 30 day satisfaction money back guarantee.
- Membership is per person and is not transferrable.