This deal has expired but you can still find lots of awesome Courses deals below:
LAST DAY! Online course: How to Build Habit-Forming Technology - only $29!
71% You save
Know why sites like Facebook and Twitter get so popular? The answer's pretty simple. It's all about human nature and the force of habit. People are creatures of habit and love returning to the familiar. Wouldn't it be great if you could harness that power for your own site? Well now you can!
Through the powerful seminar, How to Build Habit-Forming Technology, you can unlock the many secrets behind habit-forming products. With more than 2 hours of video lectures supplied in 7 lectures, you'll soon understand the psychology behind habit-forming products and how to use that knowledge to build the perfect product users will want to keep coming back to visit! If you're in the habit of saving money, you'll love this Mighty Deal too! Today is the LAST DAY that you can save 70% off this popular course!
- Learn to Lure Customers
This fabulous online course will teach you not only how to lure in new customers, but even better, how to keep them hooked! Uncover the fantastic secrets many of today's top companies employ to ensure users keep coming back!
- 2+ Hours of In-Depth Lectures
Through 7 courses totaling more than 2 hours of content, the How to Build Habit-Forming Technology Seminar will kick start your customer acquisition campaign! Through high-quality video content, you'll learn just how to design various products and services that users can't live without.
- Learn at Your Own Pace
Your purchase of this Mighty Deal gives you full access to all videos 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That means you can totally learn at your own pace. Re-watch lectures you're not comfortable with yet, or zip through them all at once!
- No Experience Necessary
You don't need to be a marketing genius to take this seminar. Far from it. no matter your skill level, this seminar is sure to be of help to you. It's perfect for entrepreneurs, product managers or designers working on their own or for any size companies.
- Understand Habit-Forming Product Design
Participants of this course will truly understand and master the many stages of habit formation an how to best optimize it for user retention. You'll also get a real in-depth look into the psychology behind all of this habit-forming behavior.
- 7 Separate Lectures
This indispensable seminar is broken down into 7 lectures in 6 sections. Course curriculum includes:
- Section 1: Introducing Habits (Habit-forming technology patterns, and What does it take to form a habit?)
- Section 2: Trigger (Finding internal triggers and placing external triggers)
- Section 3: Action (Designing the simplest action in anticipation of reward)
- Section 4: Variable Reward (Leaving them wanting more)
- Section 5: Investment (Increase the likelihood of using the product again)
- Section 6: Final Thoughts (What are you going to do with this knowledge?)
About The Instructor:
Nir Eyal writes, consults, and teaches about the intersection of psychology, technology, and business. He is the author of Hooked: A Guide to Building Habit-Forming Products. Nir founded two tech companies since 2003 and has taught at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford.
Nir is also an advisor to several Bay Area start-ups, venture capitalists, and incubators. Nir's last company received venture funding from Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers and was acquired in 2011. In addition to blogging at NirAndFar.com, Nir is a contributing writer for Forbes, TechCrunch, and Psychology Today.
How to Build Habit-Forming Technology normally sells for $99, but today is the LAST DAY that you can get this wonderful seminar for only $29! That's a whopping 70% off the regular price!
Click the BUY NOW button and start making it a habit to turn a profit!
- You will receive a coupon code to register at the hookmodel.com, after completing your purchase.
- These are streaming videos (not downloadable), which require an Internet connection for viewing.
- You may view the videos at your own pace, without expiration.
- Access is granted on a per user basis and cannot be shared.