Learn Frontend Development Straight from the Experts - 79% off!
79% You save
More than any other profession, Web Developers seem to have a ridiculous thirst for knowledge. A strong desire to conquer new languages and scripts, programmers scour websites and read hefty books. The best way to learn how to be a better front-end developer? In-person classes taught by experts.
But not everyone can afford these often high-priced sessions, and many are taught by just average developers. If you're serious about becoming a Frontend Expert, then consider signing up for a Frontend Masters Membership! Learn from some of the biggest experts in the industry through video tutorials right on your own computer. What's more, you can get a massive discount if you sign up for a 6 or 12-month membership through this Mighty Deal!
Frontend Masters Highlights:
- Courses Cover Hot Topics
- Current Premium Courses
With over 22 hours of workshops, here's a rundown of the current premium courses available:
- jQuery In-Depth Course by Karl Swedberg
- jQuery Plugins and jQuery UI Course by Scott Gonzalez, lead developer for jQuery UI
- HTML5 and CSS3 Course by Christopher Schmitt, author of HTML5 Cookbook and CSS Cookbook
- AngularJS and Code Testability Course by Misko Hevery, the creator of AngularJS (by Google).
- Upcoming Topics
- Upcoming Premium Courses
There's over 30 hours of new Workshops on tap for the near future!
- Website Performance Course by Kyle Simpson
- Responsive Web Design and Retrofitting Course by Ben Callahan
- UX Agile Engineering Course by Bill Scott
- CSS3 In-Depth Course by Estelle Weyl
- Expert Teachers
You won't be learning from just any old programmer who has a webcam on their smartphone. No, you'll be viewing high-quality video tutorials taught by industry experts who are continually pushing the boundaries and setting the course for the future of programming. You'll get all sorts of opinions and insider insights directly from the folks who are shaping the industry.
- Question and Answer Session
The video lessons also include a section featuring real questions from a classroom of Web developers who were at the lecture live. See them ask questions and hear what the experts have to say in their answers.
- Global Companies Use Frontend Masters
If these courses are good enough for some major companies and universities, imagine what you can learn! Companies across the globe are taking advantage of Frontend Masters, including Apple, Rackspace, Federal Reserve, TST Media, Thoughtworks, University of Aukland, and over 150 others!
Free Preview Lessons
Still not convinced? Then take a look at some of these free preview lessons to get a feel for the Frontend Masters!
Lesson on Anonymous and Named Functions by Karl Swedberg
Lesson on jQuery's Ajax Promise API by Karl Swedberg
Lesson on jQuery UI Autocomplete by Scott Gonzalez
Lesson on Web Fonts and Text Shadow CSS3 Property by Christopher Schmitt
Lesson on Writing Tests Before vs After by Misko Hevery
"These are the best tech videos I have ever seen in terms of production and content quality. It’s like sitting in the lap of the best jQuery experts on the planet and hearing all their cool thoughts first hand." - Steve King, Chief Design Officer, Vivoworks
"The Frontend Masters videos are amazing. So many practical, advanced concepts that I used in my development the moment I finished watching." - Matt Hardy, Founder, Kidblog.org
"I sent a few of my developers to the Frontend Masters workshops. They have been able to both leverage what they learned and have used their notes for future reference." - Brian Shoemaker, Developer Manager, Thomson Reuters
A six-month membership to Frontend Masters normally costs $234, but for a limited time only, you can get 6 months for just $49! OR get 12 months for just $97, instead of the regular price of $468 - That's almost 80% off the regular price!
Click the "buy" button to choose your preferred membership.
- You will receive a coupon code after completing your purchase, to register at the Frontend Masters website.
- This deal applies to new Frontend Masters customers only.
- You must register by May 1st, 2013.
- This is an online course consisting of streaming videos. It is not downloadable. You will require an Internet connection to view the videos.
- Membership cannot be shared and is non-transferrable.