The Ultimate Freelance Starter Kit - only $29
41% You save
You’re a top designer, aren’t you? It’s okay, go ahead and admit it. But whether you’re afraid to go out on your own, or you’re already running your own design studio, chances are the business end of things is your worst nightmare.
If you’re a designer, you like to design! Writing contracts, putting together portfolios, weeding through financial documents. It’s just so much more fun designing the site itself. If only there was a quick and easy way to get a jump start on the Freelance Life. Thankfully, there is.
With Vandelay Premier’s Freelance Starter Kit, you’ll instantly have access to a huge assortment of resources to help you with the business side of freelancing. This latest version of the Freelance Starter Kit has been greatly expanded to include a whole bunch more useful resources. And thanks to this Mighty Deal, you can save 40% off for a limited time!
Freelance Starter Kit Highlights:
- Contract Templates
Instead of spending hundreds of dollars getting a lawyer to put together some basic contracts for you, just use the collection of contract templates in this kit. Each file comes in Word and Open Office formats and includes contract templates for web design, website maintenance, SEO services, social media marketing services, logo design, graphic design services, outsourcing agreement and more.
- Marketing Templates
Marketing is a key factor in any business, particular freelance, since you need to continually reach out to your clients and attract new ones. The Freelancer Starter Kit features a slew of marketing and client communication templates to help you put together emails, newsletters, portfolios, brochures and more.
- Identity Sets
Consistency is critical when creating a professional image. You can choose from three different styles of identity sets to make your mark. Each set includes templates for business cards, letterhead, envelopes, folders, invoices, proposals and a tri-fold brochure. Each identity set also includes matching style templates for portfolio books and resumes. All of the templates for the identity sets come in Photoshop format (CMYK color mode, 300 dpi), so they are easy to customize.
- Additional Document Templates
Don't waste time recreating specific follow-up letters or emails. Just use the email and letter templates from this set. You'll also get a Financial Documents Pack that includes a balance sheet template, profit & loss statement template, and an expense register template.
- Info-Packed Resources
In addition to all the templates and documents, the Freelance Starter Kit includes a slew of information to help you handle the toughest sides of running your business. Through a collection of eBooks and interviews in PDF format, you'll tackle topics like:
- Ebook: Finding Your First Design Clients
- Ebook: How to Use a Blog to Market Your Design Business
- Ebook: Part-Time Freelance to Full-Time Freelance - A Guide to Success
- From Freelance to Agency Owner: An Interview with Brennan Dunn
- Selling Stock Graphics: An Interview with Ryan Putnam
- Running a Successful Freelance Business: An Interview with Brian Hoff
- Earning a Living as a Design Blogger: An Interview with Chris Spooner
- Launching a WordPress Theme Shop: An Interview with Brian Casel of ThemeJam
- Using Twitter to Market Yourself: An Interview with Andy Sowards
- Pursuing Personal Projects: An Interview with Noura Yehia
Pictures make all the difference, even when they're simple small icons. To help with just about any Web design project, you'll get a bundle of 278 icons from such categories as school, apps, business, gadgets, weather, tools, e-commerce, and more. All icons come in .PNG format, as well as the source vector .AI files.
Take a look at everything you'll get:
Colorful Identity Set
Watercolor Identity Set
Clean & Bold Identity Set
"The contracts alone are well worth the price tag for the Freelance Starter Kit, but then you get a huge bundle of other awesome resources on top of it. If you're serious about building your freelance business, this is a kit you need to purchase. I'm still using the stuff in the kit and haven't been through it all yet." - Mike Smith, founder of Guerilla Freelancing
"I am so impressed. Your Freelance Kit is outstanding. In two decades of marketing experience, I’ve never seen such a thorough kit. The depth and breadth is amazing. All very well organized, labeled. The graphics are beautiful." - April Lougheed, owner of Guider.com
The Freelancer Starter Kit normally sells for $49, but for a limited time only, you can get this unbelievable set of resources for just $29! That's a savings of 41% off the standard price! Click the BUY button now to kick-start your freelance career!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- Products may not be re-sold or re-distributed.
- Before printing the identity sets and other marketing materials, please check with the printer of your choice to ensure that you are saving files to meet their specifications.
- If you purchased the previous version of this kit through our previous deal, you do not need to purchase this again. You will be contacted by email to get all of the new files.