FluidMask - Professional Image Masking Tool - 55% off!
55% You save
What's the toughest part of being a Web Designer? Well yes, sleeping is certainly up there. There's only so many hours in a day, though, and so many projects to work on.
But no, what we're talking about is masking. Cutting select images out of a photo to place on a solid or different background. For some images, it's easy. But what if there are tons of different colors, a busy background, and some real fine details like crazy hair styles?
Yep, masking is painful, tedious work. But it's necessary. And lucky for you, Mighty Deals has found a way to not only speed up the process, but make it infinitely easier to do as well. The Fluid Mask tool from Vertus will be the greatest edition to your designer's toolbox yet!
Speed up your workflow! Easily keep or or delete complex sections! Make extremely fine color-based mask selections!
There's no masking the great deal we're offering on this tool right now, either. For a limited time, you can save more than 50% off Fluid Mask 3!
Fluid Mask 3 Highlights:
- Highly Professional Results
Thanks to the easy-to-use Fluid Mask tool, you'll quickly be making real professional super fine mask selections on your photos. We're talking about things like complex hair blending, a camouflaged frog or an iconic tree in a forest.
- Save Tons of Time
With all of Fluid Mask 3's incredibly powerful tools, you'll find yourself finishing your masking selections faster than normal. Thanks to features like saved workspace settings and patch technology, the image processing time is massively reduced.
- Visual Image Segmentation
Just like the human eye, Fluid Mask can break your image down into segments of similar properties. That makes it a breeze to create super-fine mask selections for your projects.
- Colors are No Object
With the Color Workspace and Color Sample, you won't have to worry about super busy backgrounds or color combinations on your main subject. It's still super simple to make your fine color-based mask selections.
- Create Your Own Edges
If all the other powerful features of Fluid Mask 3 still aren't enough for you (like the flexible image segmentation and resolution controls), there are plenty more tricks up this tool's sleeve. Not happy with some of the edges of your cut-out image? No problem, you can easily add your own edges anywhere you'd like.
- Edge Blending and Detection
Not all edges are created equal. That goes for within the same image. Good thing Fluid Mask 3 knows that and can comprehend the width and morphology of any edge. With intelligent blending, the tool gets as close as possible to pulling out the image's true character. You can also isolate difficult areas of an image and apply alternate selections with new edges.
- Complex Blending Tools
Looking to blend just a small area of your image within a patch? Simply adjust blending parameters for the local image to handle it differently than the rest of the image.
- Store Your Workspace Settings
If you're constantly adjusting the overall settings, then simply go ahead and tailor the default settings to fit your needs. You can even go so far as to easily process complete studio runs. Another option is to adjust the working resolution of your segmentation processing. That way you can make bigger and smoother sections and ignore a lot of the smaller details without any worry of losing image quality.
- Mac & PC Compatible
Fluid Mask 3 is completely compatible with Mac OSX and Windows. It works with Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6 in both 32 and 64-bit formats.
- Up to 3X Faster Than Standard Methods
When tested against regular mask tools, Fluid Mask 3 was an average of 3x faster.
- On simple images consisting of sharp edges and contrasting backgrounds, Fluid Mask was on average 50% faster than using other methodologies.
- On hard images involving defocused edges / hair but contrasting backgrounds, Fluid Mask was approximately 3x faster.
- On hard images with easy edges but similar foregrounds and backgrounds, Fluid Mask was 4x faster.
- On very hard images involving hair / defocused edges and similar foregrounds and backgrounds, Fluid Mask was 6x faster.
Fluid Mask Interface Screenshots:
Before and After Examples:
How much would you pay to finish your work 3x faster? You'd normally pay $149 for Fluid Mask 3, which would more than pay for itself on just your first project.
For a limited time only, you can get Fluid Mask 3 for just $67! That's more than 50% off the regular price!
Click the BUY now button and get fluid with your work.
- Delivered as an instant download, together with your serial number, after completing your purchase.
- May be installed on up to two separate computers by the same user.
- Includes free updates within the Fluid Mask version 3.x series.
- Mac Requirements: PowerPX G4/G5 or Intel processor running OS X Tiger (10.4.11) or later (works on Mavericks too and will work on Yosemite).
- Windows Requirements: Windows XP or later (including Windows 8).
- To use the Photoshop plugin you will need either: Adobe Photoshop Elements or Adobe Photoshop CS2-CS6 or Photoshop CC, Windows or Mac (32 or 64 bit versions).