Digging into WordPress eBook or Print Edition - from $17
37% You save
There's a heck of a lot of stuff to learn about WordPress. To be exact, there may even be about 425 pages worth. Well, guess what? You're in luck, because that's exactly as many as Digging Into Wordpress has.
12 chapters of awesome insight, tutorials, and tips & tricks will take you from 'wp_noob' to the championic WordPress hero you've always imagined yourself to be. And you totally are, you just don't know it yet! Written by WordPress' gurus Chris Coyier and Jeff Starr, Digging into WordPress is a jam-packed with everything you need to know to get the most out of WordPress, but were afraid to ask!
Yes, we all know WordPress is great right out of the box, but unless you want an ordinary boring, vanilla blog, it's essential to understand the full potential of WordPress and have the right tools to get the job done.
In a clear and easy-to-read language, Digging into WordPress shows you how to tap into WordPress’ potential and take your site to the next level, maximizing its success.
We have multiple purchase options for this deal: Get the eBook version as an instant PDF download for just $17, a savings of 37% off the regular $27 price, OR if you prefer a printed copy, you can grab one of the LIMITED PRINTED EDITIONS for just $60 (+ shipping) saving you 20% off the regular price of $75. This full-color book is wrapped in a thick durable cover and is bound with spiral coils, so it lays flat when open. Just click on the buy button and to choose your purchase options.
AND... the print edition also includes an free copy of the PDF eBook version, which you get as an instant download, so you can start reading it right away while the printed book makes it's way to you in the mail.
What's even more… every purchase comes with FULL ACCESS to the DigWP.com members area, where you get all of the exclusive Digging Into Wordpress themes and free theme updates as well as free lifetime updates for all future versions of the PDF eBook!
- In-depth understanding of site configuration, theme customization, performance optimization, SEO, WordPress security, etc.
- Clear, easy-to-read language that shows you how to do it yourself and do it right the first time
- The perfect balance of theory, explanation, techniques, and the code to make it happen
- Tons of supplemental and bonus information containing hints, secrets, and tips and tricks
- Plenty of vivid graphics to help explain abstract concepts
- Many actual code snippets ready for easy step-by-step, copy-&-paste usage
- A vast collection of useful sites and resources hand-picked from around the Web
- A linked Table of Contents for easy access, searchable content and hyperlinked URLs throughout the book
- Regular and widescreen PDF formats
- Clear easy-to-read type and color-coded chapters
- Fanatical customer support
Download a free book sample (includes Table of Contents and part of Chapter 3)
Digging into WordPress is perfect for WordPress users in the beginner to intermediate range, but contains plenty of great information for advanced users as well. If you have any level of experience working with web design or WordPress, this book is written to help you take WordPress to the next level. Get it TODAY and save 37% on the eBook PDF version - only $17 or save 20% on the printed edition, which includes the PDF edition, for just $60 (+ shipping). Click on the buy button to make your choice.
Some photos of the printed edition:
- A limited quantity of the printed books are available. You will only have the option to purchase the PDF edition after the printed versions run out.
- The printed edition is $60 + shipping at a cost of $9 within the USA and $25 to all other countries, worldwide.
- After completing your purchase, you will receive an zip file containing the PDF version of the eBook and the WordPress templates.
- Your name and email address will be supplied to Digging Into WordPress so that they can provide you with access to the DiGWP.com website to obtain free themes, PDF version updates and support.