This deal has expired but you can still find lots of awesome Fonts deals below:
Unique, Friendly Cubano Font (all weights + webfont) - only $12!
52% You save
If you're looking to change things up with your design, consider switching up your fonts. Many designers use the same or similar fonts and rely heavily on the overall patterns, textures, and colors of their projects to be their calling card. But a brand-new font is like a complete artistic breath of fresh air.
Take the Cubano Font, for example. This friendly and versatile font can say so much with just a small amount of letters. And with this Mighty Deal, you can save more than your design projects... you can save some big bucks too!
Cubano Font Highlights:
- Bold, Clean, and Friendly
A friendly font based on sans serif, Cubano can accomplish pretty much anything you need. From retro science fiction posters to fun-loving menus at a family restaurant. Big, bold, and clean, Cubano is super easy to read and works wonders in headings. It'll give you the warm fuzzies inside!
- Multiple Weights
Your purchase of the Cubano Font includes all four weights: Regular, Sharp, Italic, and Sharp Italic. That's like getting four super-cool fonts in one!
- Total Glyph Library
Cubano includes 167 glyphs in all four weights, as well as @font-face webfonts. There's pretty much nothing you can't say with it!
- Be Original
With the high-quality, original Cubano font, you can really make your design work stand out from the crowd. Keep things crisp and simple but in a striking way.
The super-friendly Cubano font normally sells for $25, but for a limited time only, you can get all 4 font weights for just $12! That's more than a 50% savings!
- Delivered as an instant download.
- Fonts are delivered in .otf and web font formats.
- This font may be used for commercial or personal puposes for both print and web usage.
- Cubano is licensed, not sold. This license allows for download, installation and/or storage of Cubano (all faces) on 1 machine. You may transfer your purchase to another machine or delete the files off of one machine and redownload them on another.