CopyHackers: How to Write Long Form Sales Pages - only $19!
61% You save
This ebook and video - the fifth in the Copy Hackers series - teaches you how to conquer direct response copywriting online. Learn exactly how to master writing those ugly sales pages known for their massive converting power.
(NB: The last chapters of this ebook and the swipe file prove that sales pages don't have to be ugly.)
Written in the casual style that has helped sell over 20,000 copies of the first 4 ebooks in the Copy Hackers family, Copy Hackers Book 5: The Dark Art of Writing Long-Form Sales Pages is a whopping 246 pages with:
- 1 hour of bonus instructional videos.
- 3 bonus PDFs.
- A web-based long-form sales page swipe file.
You'll also get both PDF and mobi versions of the eBook.
Discover the 8-step flow to follow when writing long copy and 6 little-known, never-discussed long-form advertising “genres”. Additional topics covered - with examples - include:
- When to use short copy vs when to use long copy – yes, there’s a time and place for each.
- What 1 ugly visualization technique copywriters like Joanna follow but only half-heartedly recommend, because it’s so wrong.
- The truth about why people love to read the PS.
- How to make sense of the traffic you send to the page, so your bounce rate isn’t redunk.
- A genuine, honest-to-goodness way to find the story that sells your product.
- Why curiosity, nostalgia, distrust and fear are your friends.
- The punctuation mark that can do more for you than any short-form copywriter could.
- Who crossheads are really intended for (and, hell, what a crosshead even is!).
- Exactly what “future pacing” means when it comes to copywriting.
- 3 steps to take ASAP if you have a product but no testimonials.
- How many incentives to use… when to use them… and what exactly to use.
- 4 ways to write a product demo that the late, great Billy Mays himself could be proud of.
- Formulaicly using 2 obvious words at the beginning of your sentences to overcome a major, common objection.
- Tapping into the desire for instant gratification… even if your product’s results aren’t “instant”.
- Achieving visual appeal… without sacrificing the proven formatting tricks of sales pages.
This eBook and bonus material usually sells for $48.99, but with this deal you get it for just $19!
- eBook are delivered as an instant download.
- The eBook is delivered in both PDF and mobi formats.
- Sold on a per user basis.