50% off Code School's HTML/CSS Course Bundle!
50% You save
If there’s one thing developers have learned, it’s that you never stop learning. There’s always a new programming language, and there's always an upgrade to master. It’s survival of the coding fittest. The problem, though, is everything moves so quickly these days. Who has time to slow down, take classes and learn a new language? (Not us, that’s for sure! We’re way too busy burning the midnight oil and killing zombies... er, we mean hunting down the best of the best deals!) That’s where the geniuses at Code School come in.
At Code School, these guys are firm believers in making learning fun. Their learning platform combines short video lessons with highly interactive browser-based challenges. What Nintendo’s Wii Fit did for exercising, these guys are doing for learning! You’ll even “unlock” badges as you complete the different levels in each course!
And now for a limited time only, you can snag not one, but TWO POPULAR COURSES for just $55! That’s a 50% savings on this HTML & CSS course bundle which normally runs for $110.
Functional HTML5 & CSS3
This 5-level course blows past the basic theory and instead focuses on practical applications of these two necessary developer tools. It’s great to understand how something works, but it’s another thing entirely to understand exaclty how to use these pieces to build a legitimate website. Course Levels include:
- HTML5: New Tags on the Block - Overview of new HTML5 tags such as the < nav > tag and < footer > tag.
- CSS3: Pretty in #EC008C - Covers some of new properties in CSS3 like box-shadow, RGBa, and transitions.
- Header & Navigation - Applying HTML5 and CSS3 properties to header and navigation elements, and apply CSS3 properties like border-radius and text-shadow.
- Content - Improve site content by focusing on new tags like the < time > tag and apply properties like CSS transitions.
- Forms & Footer- Covers the form and footer elements, looking at what's new in HTML5 forms and tackling CSS gradients and multiple backgrounds.
- See more...
Can’t tell a float from a cascade? After 8 levels (and 43 code challenges!) of major CSS foundations, you’ll be a true stylistic master. Course Levels include:
- Adding style, selectors, the cascade, and floats
- Clearing floats, inheritance, and specificity
- The box model, positioning, and z-index
- DRY, display types, and centering
- Protecting your layout and specificity problems
- Image use and image cropping
- Image replacement and sprites
- Pseudo classes and pseudo elements
- See more...
With a “learning by doing” motto, Code School is the perfect solution to those dry, boring textbook snoozefests. Click the BUY button now to get a full handle on HTML5 and CSS3 today!
- After completing your purchase, you will receive a coupon code to register at the Code School website for these courses.
- These are online courses. The videos are streamed and the content is not downloadable. The course may be taken at your own pace.
- Membership cannot be shared.