Monitor App Performance Data with Cockpito - only $37!
58% You save
So you’ve built the world’s coolest app. It may’ve taken you the better part of a year, but it’s done. It’s live. And people are loving it. At least, you think they are. Sure, word of mouth is good but how do you know exactly what’s going on with your app?
Whether you put together a web app, mobile app, desktop app or sure, even a Website, you need some way to monitor and keep track of exactly what’s going on with your application. And with Cockpito, you can do exactly that! Written in PHP/MySQL, this monitoring software is an easy-to-install application that measure and monitors whatever metrics you need. It's designed to handle heavy-weight usages.
Real-time online demo:
Normally priced at $89, you can save big for a limited-time and take advantage of this Mighty Deal for a one-time fee of just $37, with no monthly fee! Each license includes 5 metric keys, but you can purchase additional keys in 5 packs for only $39.
With real-time monitoring, you can set your own tracking events and find out exactly how many logins, login failures, password resets, emails sent, and more are being processed in any given time frame. You can also create unlimited groups to classify your metrics (Hourly, Daily, Website, Applications, etc.) to make for easier analysis. View results on Cockpito’s grapher engine on your desktop computer, iPhone, iPad or any other mobile device. There are also loads of ready-to-download SDK's available for several different platforms.
Lightweight and easy to use, Cockpito can be installed in a matter of minutes! Click the BUY button now to grab this metrics master of an app for just $37!
- Requires a webserver running PHP and MySQL in order to install Cockpito.
- A Linux, Unix or Mac OS X server is required. See the exact server requirements.
- You will receive 5 metric keys with your purchase. Additional metric keys may be purchased in packs of 5 for only $39 directly from Cockpito.
- Cockpito license fee is one-time and you own it for life-time.
- All major and minor updates are included for the first year.