This deal has expired but you can still find lots of awesome Others deals below:
BrowseEmAll - Cross-Browser & Platform Tester (Win)
It's frustrating being a web developer. See, it's tough enough creating an amazingly awesome website, making sure everything looks and functions properly. But once you're done with that, then comes the real annoying part.
You need to test it on multiple browsers and devices. Not to mention different versions for each browser! Why, it's a full-time job just making sure all your code is fully browser compatible!
Before you start banging your head against the incompatibility wall, though, you'll want to see this.
We have the perfect tool to make your life 1,000 times easier!
Meet BrowseEmAll, a web developer's new best friend!
- Easily Test Most Major Browsers
With this Windows desktop application, you can quickly and easily test your website on any number of modern browsers. Check for compatibility with IE 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, Firefox 10-22, Chrome 24-29, and Safari 5.1 and 6! (note: IE emulation works up to the highest version of IE that you have installed).
- Test Locally
No need to worry about password protecting your site or sharing valuable login information with 3rd Party sites. You can test your websites hosted on your local network and even use RAW HTML files.
- Side-By-Side Testing
Want to see how different browsers display your site as compared to each other? You can select up to 4 different browsers and view them side by side in the application.
- Mobile Device Simulator
Curious if your site works on an iPhone, Droid or iPad? With the Professional version of BrowseEmAll, you find out for yourself! BrowseEmAll includes a number of simulators for mobile devices including the iPhone, iPad and Android smart phones.
- Generate Reports Automatically
Looking at a screen is one thing. Getting cross-browser compatibility reports is another. You can easily pull these from BrowseEmAll, complete with full-page screenshots, and a detailed analysis of the HTML and CSS code.
- Regular Updates
BrowseEmAll is updated regularly to keep pace with the constantly updating browsers. It's your choice to either manually update the app, or simply let it automatically take care of things for you.
Test local pages:
Anything to improve browser compatibility testing has to be worth its weight in gold! With BrowseEmAll, you can keep your gold nuggets locked up. There are 2 different licenses available:
- Standard License: Desktop browsers, Cross-browser reporting, side-by-side comparison, 1-year product updates - Pay just $69
- Professional License: Desktop browsers, Cross-browser reporting, side-by-side comparison, 1-year product updates, PLUS Android, iPhone and iPad simulators.
Pay just $119
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your license and stop fearing cross-browser testing.
- You will receive a coupon code, after completing your purchase, to register at the BrowseEmAll website.
- This application is for Windows only and is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 (all versions in 32 or 64 bit).
- BrowseEmAll can emulate up to the highest version of Internet Explorer that you have installed. For example, if you have IE 11 installed, it will emulate from IE 7 up to IE 11.
- Every purchase includes 12 months of free updates. After the 12 months you can choose to purchase additional update periods at the regular upgrade pricing.