LAST DAY: Braxton: A brush flavored script font - only $19!
80% You save
Curves are so in these days. They're sexy, smooth and sultry. The way they just flow up and down, almost beckoning you to follow them with your eyes. Yeah, curves are just gorgeous, aren't they? You do realize we're talking about fonts, don't you?
Yeah, there's just nothing quite like a curvaceous script font. The flourishing letters just seem to be reaching out in a welcoming manner. Take the Braxton Pro font, for instance. It can instantly add a touch of class and professionalism to any project you're working on. For a limited time only, you can get the entire Braxton Font Family from Fontfabric for one massively low price. We're talking 80% off! Yeah, we couldn't have scripted that one better ourselves.
Braxton Pro Font Family Highlights:
- Brush Flavored Script Font
There's something just so elegant and beautiful about script. The curves just lend themselves to gorgeous flowing words. With the Braxton font, you'll get that impressive calligraphy style in one stellar script font.
- 5 Different Weights
The Braxton Font Family features 5 different weights. You'll get them all with this Mighty Deal: Light, Book, Regular, Bold, and Black.
- Highly Legible
Some script fonts are their own worst enemy. They may look curvaceously appealing, but they're impossible to read. With readability in mind, Braxton Pro has optimized kerning, well-finished calligraphic designs, and more.
- Built for Headlines
Bold and fluid, the Braxton Font Family is perfect for use on headlines of any size. It's also great for all sorts of text blocks.
- Usable Online and in Print
The various font styles in the Braxton Font Family lend themselves to just about any sort of graphic design either online or in print. That goes for websites, logos, T-shirts, posters, and more!
- Includes Open Type Features and Language Support
Besides featuring open type features like ligatures and alternate characters, the Braxton Font Family includes extended language support for most Latin-based scripts. Languages include: Afrikaans, Alsatian, Albanian, Basque, Bislama, Breton, Bosnian (Latin), Catalan, Chamorro, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Finnish, Flemish, Franco-Provencal, French, Frisian, Friulian, Galician, German, Greenlandic, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Ladin, Latin, Luxembourgish, Malay, Manx Gaelic, Norwegian (Bokmal), Norwegian (Nynorsk), Occitan, Portuguese, Polish, Rhaeto-Romance, Romansh, Romanian, Sami (Inari), Sami (Lule), Sami (Northern), Sami (Skolt), Sami (Southern), Scottish Gaelic, Slovenian, Sorbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Walloon, and Welsh. Note: The Web font may not support all of these languages.
What you'll get with your purchase:
Normally you'd pay $95 to get your hands on the Braxton Font Family (for either the Desktop or the Web font version), but today is the LAST DAY to get the whole family in either Desktop of Web font version for only $19! That's an 80% savings! OR get BOTH the Desktop and Web font versions together for just $27, instead of the regular price of $190!
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your preference and start scripting your future.
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats.
- Licensed for one user only.
- May be used for personal or commercial projects.
- Desktop fonts may use the fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- Desktop fonts may be used to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
- Desktop fonts may be used to create an EPS file, such as a logo, which may be delivered to a client, provided that the font is converted to outlines and no longer editable.
- Licenses allow usage in static images in mobile apps (jpegs, png, etc) but do not include mobile app embedding. If a mobile app license is required, please contact the vendor.
- Files cannot be shared or redistributed.