Polish-Inspired Bobbin Typeface with 400+ Glyphs - only $5!
74% You save
On the hunt for a new font? Then cast your peepers on Bobbin! This Polish-inspired font has a wonderfully vintage look to it, features more than 400 glyphs and covers more than 10 languages. Best of all, if you act now, you can save nearly 75% off the regular price!
Bobbin Font Highlights:
- Unique Style
Looking for something real different to make your latest project really shine? Bobbin's retro, European style has such a great, "used" feel to it, giving off a vintage look with a hint of modern tossed in for good measure.
- Polish Inspirations
The unique Bobbin font owes its roots to Poland. The typeface was inspired by a Polish magazine that ran from 1960 through 1973.
- 400+ Glyphs
Your purchase of this Mighty Deal gets you 426 Bobbin-tastic glyphs! That's more than enough to get your point across, whether you're using letters, numbers or popular symbols. Please note that these glyphs are accessible through OpenType savvy applications, such as (InDesign, Illustrator, Quark, etc).
- Multiple Languages
Bobbin comes to you in a variety of languages. Besides the standard Western European language, you'll also find appropriate characters for Central European, Turkish, Baltic, Catalan, Euro, Basic Latin, Romanian, Pan African Latin and Dutch.
Bobbin normally sells for $19 (for the Desktop version), but for a limited time only, you can get this wonderful font for only $5! That's a 74% savings off the regular price! OR get both the Desktop and Web Font versions together for just $8 instead of the regular price of $38!
Click the BUY NOW button and add a little vintage to your typeface toolbox today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- May be used for commercial and personal project.
- Desktop font files are supplied in .otf formats and work on both Mac and Windows.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats.
- Note: Some of the OpenType features are only supported by Adobe CS InDesign, Illustrator and Quark XPress 7.0 and later, however, even without these programs you may still access all of the characters through your operating system's Character Viewer software which is standard on both Windows and Mac.
- The Web fonts do not include any opentype features.
- These fonts may be used for both commercial and personal projects.
- Licensed on a per user basis.