Professional UI Templates for Half Price! - only $25!
50% You save
Just because you’re a great developer doesn’t mean you’re a great designer. But regardless of your design skills, your awesome web app needs a great backend. One that’s user-friendly and well-designed. And that’s why you’ll love Adminizio! It’s a set of universal XHTML/CSS templates for use as the user interface for any number of web apps — content management systems, e-shops, intranets, and more!
Through this fantastic deal, you can get Adminizio for half off — just $25!
Watch this short demo video:
Adminizio includes a ton of great features:
- All templates are coded to web standards (XHTML 1.0 Strict).
- All the code is well-formed, carefully commented, and tested in both modern and older browsers.
- Universal CSS styles for titles, tables, lists, and forms, as well as icons and system messages.
- All interfaces were designed with a focus on usability.
- Minimalist graphics for quick load times.
- Templates can be implemented immediately.
- Updates are included forever, for free!
Here's an overview of the templates:
- Your logo: Display any logo
- System messages: The request to enter login data / system messages about incorrectly entered login data
- Quick system overview: Essential information about the application available immediately
- Tables and lists: Pre-set tables and icons for important information
- Photo overview: Well-arranged photo overview with optional arrangement
- Uploading of photos: Photo upload form
- Paging: Prepared HTML code list pagination
- The list of saved files: Quick overview of files added in the system
- Icons for arrangement of items: Icons for visual file arrangement by type
- Adding of files: The form for uploading of files
- Pre-set forms: Set of table-less forms (text input, radio, checkbox, textarea, buttons...)
- Contact form: Simple contact form
- Write a post: Form for writing a new post
Overview of all universal elements and styles
- General CSS styles: Styles for titles, links, tables, lists, forms, tabs, paragraphs, etc...
- Icon set: Icons for most frequent actions and functions (e.g. delete, confirm, show...)
- System messages: Prepared code and CSS styles for the most frequent system messages (e.g. error, warning, information, confirmation...)
- Templates are supplied in HTML and CSS format as an instant download.
- These are stand alone XHTML/CSS templates - NOT WordPress templates.
- You can use Adminizio for unlimited projects (your own or for your clients).
- Your name and email address will be supplied to the vendor in order to receive free updates for life.