This deal has expired but you can still find lots of awesome eBooks deals below:
eBook: 101 Dos and Don't of a Successful Graphic Designer-$14
52% You save
When you're a graphic designer, doing the actual work is the fun and easy part. It's when you make the leap from hobby to career, that's tough. Designers may possess the technical skills, but they just aren't sure how to approach the business side. You know, important things like, oh, getting paid.
Luckily, graphic designers don't have to go it alone. By reading John Shaver's eBook, The 101 Dos and Don'ts of a Successful Graphic Designer, you can take a huge leap in the right direction. John is a designer, author, and online entrepreneur. And for a limited time only, this eBook is available for just $14! That's more than 50% off the regular price of $29!
This comprehensive book contains over 110 pages of dos and don'ts, including real life examples and practical advice for each one.
This powerful handbook will teach you:
- The pitfalls of working for free to gain clients and exposure
- Whether to charge hourly or per project for your services
- How to balance work and play to avoid burning out
- Strategies to find new work
- What to do when you have an unhealthy client relationship
- Plus over 95 more dos and don'ts to help you become successful
See What Others Are Saying
"A fantastic collection of no-nonsense advice to help graphic designers survive the challenging world of design. This is a great book that will keep you focused on all the right things to do, and to not do. A must for any designer who wants to take their game to the next level!" - Eric Martin, PhotoshopSupport.com
"This book includes some good tips on what to do and what not to do in the graphic design industry." - Grant Friedman, Editor of Psdtuts
Are you ready to turn your graphic design hobby into a thriving business? Click the BUY button now to get a head start in becoming a successful graphic designer!
- Delivered as an instant download in PDF format.
- This eBook is sold on a per user basis and may not be shared or redistributed.